Atlanta English Institute (AEI) offers a unique United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) Guided Self-Study Test Preparation Program based on the highest standards of excellence with CEA Accreditation.
This program equips international medical graduates (IMGs) seeking to practice medicine in the United States with a full range of academic and student support services and resources necessary to effectively prepare for and achieve the highest scores possible for each USMLE step:
• Step 1
• Step 2 - Clinical Knowledge (CK) Exam
• Step 3
our world-class program
Preparation Resources & Tools
• Periodic pre-and post-assessments
• Access to a full range of question banks
• An extensive library of top rated USMLE textbooks, flashcards, and reference materials.
Personalized study plans
• Personalized, detailed study plans developed with your USMLE Academic Coordinator
Academic support at every step
• Study and test taking strategy and tactics
• Progress monitoring and feedback
• Nurturing academic environment • Social community • Student discussion groups
• Mock testing
• Social groups
Career advancement counseling & assistance
• Interview techniques course (residency match interviews).
• Communications skills (medical & interpersonal)
• Assistance with personal statements & resume.
• U.S. medical career guidance
• U.S. residency placement information access
• Guidance re: hospitals and local practices for volunteering and shadowing experience.
AEI is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students, issuing the SEVIS I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status," for F-1 student visa.