Since 1993, the Atlanta English Institute (AEI) has assisted over 26,000 students from all over the world to achieve their dreams.
Our GRE Test Preparation Courses are based on the highest standards of academic and community excellence. Providing a full range of academic and student support services and resources, we assist you to prepare most easily and effectively for the scores you are seeking on each section of the GRE:
• Verbal Skills and Strategies
• Analytical Writing
• Quantitative Skills and Strategies
our world-class program
Preparation Resources & Tools
• Periodic pre-and post-assessments
• Access to a full range of question banks
• An extensive library of top rated GRE textbooks, flashcards, and reference materials.
• Math foundation class focusing on math vocabulary and fundamentals.
• Advanced math class developing test-specific strategies and techniques.
• Verbal classes developing basic and advanced question types.
• Intensive writing practice for writing Analytical and Argumentative essay types.
Academic support at every step
• Mastery level instructors (experienced, experts, compassionate)
• Study and test taking strategy and tactics
• Progress monitoring and feedback
• Nurturing academic environment • Social community • Student discussion groups
• Mock testing
• Social groups
Career advancement counseling & assistance
• Assistance with personal statements, resumes, and employment applications.
• Individual career counseling
AEI is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students, issuing the SEVIS I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status," for F-1 student visa.
• Same academic rigorous curriculum
• Same mastery level instructors • Dedicated instructor office hours
• Same student services
• Special tools, processes, and policies to facilitate maximum academic progress and nurturing online community.